Monday, December 7, 2015

Reading

Okay this is me just being goofy, but I had to use it as my reaction to the readings. I tend to get goofy when I don't know how to react to something, and that's how I felt on many readings. They went from happy to sad to funny. this is a very good thing though. The readings were diverse and need to stay that way! Exposure to diverse things is very important I feel.

I liked the Alice In Wonderland Readings the most. It laid the ground work, creativity wise, for my entire project. Imagination brings the thing most essential to existence, emotion. Everything we do is based on how we feel. Sometimes we act on emotions even when we shouldn't, but that's real life. That's is why I like Alice In Wonderland so much, imagination inspired.

Honestly, all writing strategies were helpful so I won't elaborate on those too much.

My main thing for balance on writing, commenting, and reading was that I feel there was too much commenting. What I mean is, I like the commenting, but I didn't feel like I could give a genuine enough comment with as many we did each week. So maybe just keep the 150 word comments and get rid of the 60 word comment ones? I like the focus more on the reading and writing. This way we aren't so overwhelmed with reading a ton of comments and this balances out the comments we get from our professor. :) We just have more time overall to really dig into the comments this way without spending the majority of the time reading every other comment we have. So, keep commenting, but just decrease it a little bit.

My only advice would be to jump into the reading. Come with an open mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment